GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
§1 Validity towards entrepreneurs and definition of terms
(1) The following general terms and conditions apply to all deliveries between us and a consumer in the version valid at the time of the order.
A consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that can largely not be attributed to their commercial or independent professional activity (§ 13 BGB).
§2 Formation of a contract, storage of the contract text
(1) The following regulations on the conclusion of a contract apply to orders via our internet shop https://ditawhip.com.
(2) In the case of the conclusion of the contract, the contract comes with
represented by Michael Kühn
D-79104 Freiburg im Breisgau
(3) The presentation of the goods in our internet shop does not constitute a legally binding contract offer on our part, but is only a non-binding invitation to the consumer to order goods. By ordering the desired goods, the consumer submits a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract.
(4) The following rules apply when an order is received in our online shop: The consumer submits a binding contract offer by successfully completing the ordering procedure provided in our online shop.
The order takes place in the following steps:
1) Selection of the desired goods
2) Confirm by clicking the "Add to cart" button
3) Check the information in the shopping cart
4) Press the "Checkout" button
5) Registration in the internet shop after registration and entering the registration details (e-mail address and password).
6) Check again or correct the data entered.
7) Binding sending of the order by clicking the button "order with costs" or "buy"
Before the binding submission of the order by pressing the "back" button contained in the internet browser he is using after checking his details, he can return to the website on which the customer's details are recorded and correct or correct input errors Close the Internet browser to cancel the ordering process. We immediately confirm receipt of the order by an automatically generated email ("order confirmation"). With this we accept your offer.
(5) Storage of the contract text for orders via our internet shop: We will send you the order data and our terms and conditions by email. You can also view the terms and conditions at any time at For security reasons, your order details are no longer accessible on the Internet.
§3 prices, shipping costs, payment, due date
(1) The prices shown do not include sales tax because Dita Whip according to §19 UstG ("small business regulation") and other price components. In addition, there are any shipping costs.
(2) The consumer has the option of paying via PayPal or pre-payment.
(1) Unless we have clearly stated otherwise in the product description, all of the items we offer are ready for dispatch immediately. The delivery takes place latest within 7 to 10 working days. In the case of payment in advance, the delivery period begins on the day after the payment order has been sent to the bank responsible for the transfer and, for all other payment methods, on the day after the contract has been concluded. If the deadline falls on a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday at the place of delivery, the deadline ends on the next working day.
(2) The risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the sold item also passes to the buyer only when the item is handed over to the buyer.
§5 retention of title
We reserve ownership of the goods until full payment of the purchase price.
§6 Right of withdrawal of the customer as a consumer:
Right of Withdrawal
Consumers have a right of withdrawal in accordance with the following stipulation, whereby consumers are any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that can predominantly not be attributed to their commercial or independent professional activity:
§7 cancellation policy
Right of withdrawal
Since the products offered are individual print products, a return or recall is not possible. See BGB §312g on the right of withdrawal.
The statutory warranty regulations apply.
§9 contract language
As contract language german will be available exclusively.
As of April 2020
Free terms and conditions created by agb.de.